£ 35,000 – £ 55,000 base depending on experience, with an excellent uncapped commission structure.
- Dundee / Fife.
- Edinburgh / East Coast.
- Stirling / Falkirk.
- Dumfries & Galloway / Carlisle.
- Manchester / Liverpool.
Are you an asset finance professional looking for a new challenge? A true hunter, eager and ambitious to find new business from scratch but also with the ability to build business from existing accounts? Interested in joining an award-winning company trusted by more than 20,000 SMEs and midcaps, who have ranked them as the # 1 provider of non-bank finance – with a 4.9 / 5 rating on Feefo and a 35-year lending history? Read on to find out if you might be the person we’re looking for!
Based in the UK, our client’s team of 170 specialists currently manage a loan portfolio of over £ 500million and have generated over £ 1.5 billion in assets since 2018. They have access to investor capital to support their ongoing lending activities, complementing its funding from banks and other financial institutions. They focus on direct loans to unsponsored small and medium-sized entities (SMEs) offering term loans, leases, asset-based loans and other specialized products. With its subsidiaries, the company has a global presence with more than 470 professionals.
Does this sound like a business you would fit into? Read on to see how the role fits your experience:
- By developing new business from scratch, you will prospect your potential target market, make sales calls, and conduct face-to-face meetings to identify a service need, develop and close sales opportunities.
- Achieve productivity and sales budget KPIs while adhering to FCA rules of conduct and ensuring a superior level of customer service.
- Maintain and manage the pipeline and ensure administration is completed on internal databases.
- Organize and plan own work and agenda to ensure sales goals are met.
- Create and be responsible for all customer quotes and proposals, following procedures throughout the process to ensure the best possible result in accordance with customer requirements.
What you will need to be successful:
- Understanding of SME business and experience in asset finance is essential.
- At least 3 years of proven success in selling, building new business and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Confident negotiator with the ability to “close the deal”.
- The ability to bring in an established clientele to ensure rapid success.
- Previous field / remote work experience.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric philosophy.
- Positive and determined approach to finding and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Full UK driving license.
The successful candidate will work in a positive and forward-thinking team environment where you will receive ongoing recognition and recognition for your contribution. Do you think you might be the person for this role?
If you have a positive and ‘can’ attitude as well as a desire to succeed in this demanding sales role, here’s what to do next:
1. Apply with your updated CV, send it to [email protected]
2. Once your application has been received, Neil Massie, Asset Finance consultant, will call you at your convenience, to get to know you, answer all your questions about the position and tell you more about the client.
3. Neil will send your amazing profile to the client for review.
4. You are invited for an interview to check out all the exciting truths about this opportunity and the company you will be working for.
5. You take the final steps and wow the customer with your obvious passion and skills.
6. You get the job and tell everyone how amazing your life has become.